HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS?
Participating in the awards is an easy process. All you need to do is fill up the online nomination form, upload the relevant details, and pay the nomination fee.
HOW WILL THE ESTRADE AWARDS STATUS HELP IN OUR GROWTH?
All awardees of Estrade Finance Conclave & Awards are bound to benefit in terms of international recognition provided by a Singapore-based entity. However, it largely depends on the awardees as to how they utilize this achievement. With our Publicity Program Support and the awardee’s appropriate marketing strategy, one can take immense advantage of being a winner of the Estrade Finance Conclave & Awards. This will help enhance market recognition and brand enhancement.
WHAT ARE THE KEY ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATING IN THE ESTRADE AWARDS TO THE WINNERS?
Key advantages of participation to the winners:
- The Estrade Awards not only recognizes you or your organization as one of the many unique organizations which focus on Innovation & Excellence in Finance, Banking & Brokerage, but declares you as the best amidst the rest in your category and geography.
- The recognition provided by Estrade Awards will help you endorse the roles of your staff, motivate them, boost their self-esteem and pride, achieve higher productivity and hence enhance retention and keep a check on attrition rate.
- It enables you to reach out to prospective customers with renewed confidence by leveraging on the immense marketing and PR value of the award. The winners will be on a new high, fast-track route to recognition of their unflinching commitment towards Estrade Awards through PR campaigns in web and print media. You shall enjoy publicity that will establish your reputation as a proven provider of quality projects and exemplary levels of services.
- The award ceremony will be covered by our leading Media Partners.
- The winners shall be handed a framed certificate. The certificate and the photographs could be displayed at your premises and shall be a testimony to your commitment towards your customers.
- The winners can use the awards logo on all of their stationery, business cards, brochures, leaflets, print advertisements, website and other promotional collaterals.
- Comprehensive news coverage of the winners along with photographs shall be published on relevant portals online.
- All the winners are entitled to two passes of the Gala Awards ceremony
HOW CAN I UTILIZE THE OFFICIAL LOGO IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE EXPOSURE AS A PROUD PARTICIPANT?
Our Corporate Branding team will guide you on the correct and authorized usage of our logos. This framework will be provided separately to only to the winners.
CAN I SUBMIT HARD COPIES OF ORGANIZATION DURING NOMINATION?
No. Estrade is emphasizing on the digital format for ease of submission for the participants. You can email the documents to email@example.com.
WHEN CAN I ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The nomination process for all the categories will commence on June 1, 2017. Kindly go through all the terms & conditions before submitting your nomination. Deadline for the nominations is 5th September, 2017.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ENTER THE AWARDS?
There is a nomination fee of INR 25,000 + taxes in which you can nominate 1 organisation in 1 category only. If you wish to nominate more than one firm you will have to pay INR 25,000 + taxes for each nomination. There is an early bird discount for nominations submitted before 20th July, 2017 i.e. nominees have to pay INR 20,000 + taxes only.
For entries submitted between 20th July 2017 to 5th September 2017 nomination fees of INR 25,000 + taxes will be applicable.
WHAT IS THE FURTHER PROCEDURE ONCE I AM SELECTED FOR THE AWARD?
The Jury will take a decision on the awardees after 6th September, 2017. All the awardees will be notified via email 2 weeks prior to the awards ceremony which shall be held on 22nd September, 2017 in Mumbai.
CAN ONE ORGANIZATION BE NOMINATED FOR ALL CATEGORIES?
Each organization cannot be nominated for more than 3 categories. For each category you have to pay INR 35000 + Taxes.
CAN I MODIFY/ALTER MY ENTRY ONCE IT HAS BEEN UPLOADED?
No. An entry, once uploaded, cannot be changed. Therefore, we recommend you verify, cross-check and confirm the information and other requirements before you begin the submission process. No requests for alteration shall be adhered to once the submission is complete.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY ENTRY ONCE I SUBMIT IT ONLINE?
Once you submit your entry and we receive the nomination fee, we will send you an acknowledgement of the receipt via email within 3 days.
HOW WILL MY ENTRY BE JUDGED?
All entries will be initially screened by our research team and a final scrutiny will be done by the Expert Group and Advisory Board. The parameters will include originality, creativity, functionality, efficiency and adherence to client’s brief, environmental concerns, use of materials, spatial experience of the project, etc.
Once we receive your form, it will go through a due diligence process, where we will check that the information meets the award criteria. We will also check financial statements of preceding three years which you are required to send along with your entry. Financial statements are not initially required for the Innovative New Idea and the Finance Leader of the Future categories, however you may be asked to submit supporting documentation for your entry. If required, we will contact you after you have submitted your entry and our team has reviewed your complete form. If your application does not meet the award criteria, you may be eliminated from further stages in the assessment and judging process. The decision of the jury will be final and binding on all participants and winners.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO NOMINATE AN ORGANIZATION WHICH HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN PUBLISHED/AWARDED?
WILL MY ENTRY BE VISIBLE ONLINE TO OTHERS?
No. None of the submissions will be visible to anyone else other than the organizing team at Estrade.
I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND THE AWARDS CEREMONY, CAN I STILL REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS THIS YEAR?
While we would like to have all the winners present at the Gala Awards ceremony, winners who are not able to attend the ceremony for any reason will be sent their certificate/trophy through courier provided that they complete all formalities of nomination including submission of required documents etc. and making the payment of nomination fees.
WHAT IF A NOMINEE IS LATE IN PAYING THE NOMINATION FEES AND/OR SUBMITTING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS?
Each nominee will be sent two reminders by the Executive team to pay the nomination fee and/or submit the supporting documents. If the nominees still fail to complete the required formalities then the nomination shall be revoked.
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
If there’s still something else you would like to clarify, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon.